Monday 28 November 2011

Digi Pack Tutorial

During creating the digipack front cover, I felt that using a black and white image would be better for the overall effect that I wanted to portray. The reason being as I wanted the front cover to show the artist as 'herself' rather than being portrayed within the theme of 'Alice in Wonderland.' A black and white image complimented the artist with the tones and warmth to the image. 

I decided to watch youtube tutorials of how to create the editing required for the image. With this in mind, I then learnt the basics and applied them to the photo that I had previously took. I up loaded the image onto photo shop and performed the task into making the overall image black and white. 



The tutorial that I used is below:


No comments:

Post a Comment