Tuesday 15 November 2011

Last Filming Session

To create our master shot, I decided to end the filming so that we can concentrate on the editing of our music video. I gathered large playing cards (that I used for the photoshot) and positioned then around the courtyard. I chose this area as I felt it copied the origianal Alice in Wonderland, however with our own twist. 

I filmed after school so that the lighting was darker but with the lights, giving a glow on camera. This meant that the lighting was complimentary to Amelia and on camera. I used a variation of shots and angles, which meant that the master shot had different aspects of the same shot. It meant that when the audience had different shots to look at. 


I created a narrative approach to filming, due to the fact that it was the master shot which carried the main narrative. Amelia (Alice) is holding a book which is a link to the original Alice in Wonderland. She carries it through the courtyard which is scattered with large cards where she walks to a bench and sits down with the book beside her. 


Overall, I feel that this filming session was a success due to the shots and lighting that was created on camera. However, after the filming session, I felt that it could have gone better, although looking back at the footage, the footage that I gathered, works well for the master shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment