Thursday 10 November 2011

Kneeling on Cards - Inlay

For the other inlay for our digipack, I kept in theme with 'Alice in Wonderland' using cards to associate the links between the all the other products. This is to allow an automatic connection between the products for the audience.

I took this photograph during the photo shoot for the inlay to keep to the 'Alice in Wonderland' theme. I used large cards to give the illusion of Amelia being in a small place. The reason for this, as I felt that it fitted into the theme well. I layed the cards on the floor and asked Amelia to kneel on top of them for a number of reasons. First, it fits in well with the theme and the other is that it is a flattering pose of the actress. With the height that is used, due to kneeling, the dress can be spread around her to show of the colours compared to the dull wash of background colour.

Overall, I feel that this photo has kept well inside the theme that we have based all our products upon. I feel that the idea of the large cards works well to give the hidden illustion.

No comments:

Post a Comment