Wednesday 2 November 2011

Change of location for scene

To prevent the music video looking tacky, I have thought about the scenes that I created to make the theme of Alice and Wonderland. However, one of the scenes, I felt would not go to plan and therefore not give the same effect that I would hope it would. Taking this into consideration, I felt that replacing one of the scenes with another idea would in fact be better to show the theme that is trying to be protrayed without making it tacky.

The scene that I felt needed to be replaced was the 'corridor' sence. Orgnially, Alice was going to be filmed in a dark corridor with faceless people walking past. With this, I have decided to change this scene to Amelia walking through, what seems like, walking through a corridor of trees.

The reason why I chose this instead, is that due to the season, the leaves are yellows and red, which give colour to our video. Another reason is that, this provides movement from Amelia. As the actress will walk to and from the camera, allowing movement for the viewers.

Today, I viewed the surroundings of where I felt we could film this scene, which altogether is perfect for the overal image of the scence.

No comments:

Post a Comment