Thursday 10 November 2011

Inlay for CD - Cards

This photo provides another inlay for the digipack, however, this image is positioned in the middle of the album to allow the CD Disk to sit on top of the photo. I chose the image of the photograph to continue the theme throughout the inlay of the digipack and footage.

I took this image of the cards on a black screen to provide a plain background to lay the cards upon. With the plain colours in the surroundings, it allows the focus to fully remain on the cards that are the key aspect connecting the products together. I positioned the joker on top of the deck, again to allow focus to fall on this card. The reason for doing so, gives a contrast between the orginal cards used in 'Alice in Wonderland' compared to our take of the fairytale.

I edited the cards to give a blue tint to the cards and the background. However, still remaining the focus to fall fully on the cards. Overall, I feel that this photograph could be considered as 'boring' due to the lack of things going on, however, I feel that it provides the perfect inlay for the disk.



No comments:

Post a Comment