Thursday 10 November 2011

Middle Balloon Inlay

For the first section of the inlay, when you open the digipack, I decided to go with the more natural photographs as it showed to the audience what the artist is really like. However, for this section of the inlay, I decided to use a photograph which portrayed the indie genre in full. Also, to link the magazine advert with this product through the use of a photograph; therefore showing the audience that there is an automatic connection between both.

I decided to dedicate this section of the inlay to the message from the artist. Due to the fact that this product is a digipack, there are often aspects that are only found in this product, so that the sales increase. Therefore, with this in mind, I have wrote a thankyou message to the fans and everyone that has helped her.
I feel that this photograph and editing really shows the conventions of the indie genre and how all the products relate to each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment