Wednesday 2 November 2011

Progress on Filming - Opening Scene

Today, sean and I filmed the scene that begins the music video, where the actress is singing by a large tree. The reason why I chose this as one of our scenes, is due to the symbolic approach to Alice and Wonderland with the iconic rabbit down the rabbit hole.

We gathered many shots of different angles to make the scene more intresting for the viewer. During filming, we mainly left the camera rolling whilest we got different positions for Amelia (actress) and different angles of the cameras. This way it was easier to cut out the unwanted scenes.

Overall, looking back on the filming today, I am not so sure that I decided upon the right scene to portray the Alice and Wonderland theme. However, checking the footage tomorrow, I will then make a final descion to see wether the scene will fit into the video and still make the theme convincing.

No comments:

Post a Comment