Thursday 6 October 2011

Research on Original Alice and Wonderland

I researched the traditional Alice and Wonderland so that I could gather a greater understanding in how to create my own version of the fairytale. However, filming our own music video, we decided on the narrative of Alice and Wonderland, but with a more 'dark' twist to suit the lyrics and to push the conventions of the genre.

I found that the traditional book was copied through the many copies of the films. The disney film had the same aspects as that of the book and the latest disney with Jonny Deep, also had the same aspects but the boundaries were pushed.


During the planning and filming of our music video, I will have scenes with that from the book, to make it easier for the audience to make a connection. The scenes that are more likely to be used are the famous and most known.

No comments:

Post a Comment