Friday 28 October 2011

Audience Feedback

After interviewing the audience members and getting their feed back, it made it clear to me which aspects of the filming and creating that I should take more care on and the parts which they feel I have done well on. Below are the comments made by some of the audience members:


Debra: 
I feel that you have done very well with creating ideas of how to produce your own music video to this particular song. I like the Alice and Wonderland theme with your own interpretation but the only thing that i would suggest, is to be very careful whilst filming the different scenes. The reason for suggesting this, is that it could appear tacky when watching it back over after its all been done. Although, by the sounds of it, you have seemed to have planned everything out, being conscious of the different aspects that could in fact delay or alter your timing. 


Sam:
I agree with Debra with the different ideas that you have come up with. Although I feel maybe it could quite easily be misunderstood with the ideas that you are creating. What i mean, is that the audience might find it quite hard to understand what you are trying to film. Saying that, the ideas that you have explained seems like it will be clear to the audience, like imagined. 


Amiee:
The only thing that I could say that might obstruct you from completing is the vast amount of filming that you have to do. With the many scenes and takes that would have to be produced to create the music video. Other than that, all seems like you have it covered. 



No comments:

Post a Comment