Wednesday 21 September 2011

Planning for mock Digi Pack

We thought of some ideas for the Digi pack that we had to make to fit the genre of a boy band. The idea that I came up with for the front cover of the Digi pack, was a group of four boys dressed in the similar outfits, preferably suits, to mimic the conventions of a boy band. I took the idea of making the members of the band stand out from the background of the Digi pack. With this in mind, I decided to position the boys in front of a brick wall to create the effect of them standing out. 
imgres.jpgOnce the pictures had been taken, I then decided that I would use photo shop to create a black and white image using a filter. Along with the monotone background, I decided to use a bold, bright font. The reasoning for the use of the bright red font, on the album cover is to make the artist and album name stand out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment