Wednesday 21 September 2011

Plan of Audience Research

To gather audience reasearch I have thought of a number of ways of how to collect the information. From my experience last year I thought that 'Survery Monkey' could be appropiate for the responses of the audience.


I could interview various people to gather their honest opinions of what they feel about the music. If they accepted I could film them while interviewing to vary my presentation and vary my skills.

Due to the fact that Facebook is so common within society, this could work to my advantage and require peoples opinions or create a group within Facebook. However, my main reason for using Facebook is to look at the artist profile and collect the demographics of the majority of their fans.


Another way of gathering information, is You Tube. The reasoning for this, is that I could look at the comments the public has made and see overall how people feel about the song and artist.


No comments:

Post a Comment