Tuesday 12 July 2011

Planning for the Digi Pack

Before we take pictures for the digi pack, I had to decide what will be needed before the 'photo shoot' that would finally be used the front cover of the digi pack. I had to decide where the band would be and what they were wearing; along with the camera position and sight lines. I decided that I would take the pictures of the 'Boy Band' in front of a brick wall of or with the boys sitting on the stairs. They would be wearing suits so that they are all simillar. The sight lines will either be looking at the camera or away to add depth to the image. When the image is taken, I decided that I would use photoshop to chage the background of the orignal photo to make it black and white; following the sterotypes of a boy band.

No comments:

Post a Comment